BH-3 Ball Head
KES now offers compact precision ball head designed for a lifetime of trouble-free performance. Featuring the same efficiency and rugged construction that have made the KES BH-1 ball head an industry standard, the BH-3 features our Satisfaction Guarantee and Five-year Warranty--the best in the industry. And they're made right in Angola, Indiana.
Weighing only 19 ounces (compared to 30 ounces for the BH-1), this ball head features the same silky smooth ball-and-socket action as its big brother. You have fast aiming and framing control just by releasing and locking a single knob. Two smaller knobs control the 360-degree panning base and the amount of ball friction. Both the BH-1 and BH-3 feature our new quick-release platforms with a built-in spirit level that accept all Arca-style plates and mounts. To avoid corrosion, all external components are crafted from tough 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum including the solid, captive-design knobs, and the internal metal parts are stainless steel and brass. The ballcup is a self-lubricating Delrin composite, and the tripod socket accepts 3/8-inch thread. This could be the last compact ball head you ever need to buy!
Price includes a special universal Arca-style quick release body/lens plate, so you can immediately upgrade to quick-release convenience.
- Features full-size sure-grip knobs (same size as our BH-1) for easy control, even while wearing gloves!
- Features our new Quick Release with built-in spirit level and QTT technology
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Constructed of aluminum, brass, and stainless steel for rugged dependability and light weight
- Height: 4 inches
- Ball Diameter: 1.65 inches
- Pan Base Diameter: 2.4 inches
- Ball tilt: 45 & 90 degrees
- Pan Base: 360 degree rotation with positive lock
- Load Capacity: 15 pounds
- Five-year warranty
- Features new sleeker design with safety stop grooves and built-in spirit level
|Keywords||BH-3 Ball Head,BH3,BH-3,ballhead,ball head,BH 3,BALLHEADS,BALL HEADS|