BH-1 Ball Head
Based on the suggestions and urgings of many photographers, KES offers its own precision ball head designed for a lifetime of trouble-free performance. Featuring the same efficiency of design and rugged construction that make other Kirk products so popular, the KES Ball Head features our Satisfaction Guarantee and Five-year Warranty--the best in the industry. Of course it's American Made right in Angola, Indiana.
Weighing in at only 30 ounces, this ball head features silky smooth ball-and-socket action for complete control--just by releasing and locking a single knob. Two smaller knobs control the 360-degree panning base and the amount of ball friction. The Model BH-1 features a universal quick-release platform with a built-in spirit level that accepts all Arca-style plates and mounts. All external components are crafted from tough 6061-T aircraft aluminum including the solid, captive-design knobs, and the internal metal parts are stainless steel and brass to avoid corrosion. The ballcup is produced from self-lubricating Delrin composite, and the tripod socket accepts 3/8-inch thread. This could be the last ball head you ever need to buy.
This price also includes a special universal Arca-style quick release body/lens plate , so you can upgrade your system to quick-release immediately!
- Features our new Quick Release with built-in spirit level and QTT technology
- Weight: 30 ounces
- Constructed of aluminum, brass, and stainless steel for rugged dependability and light weight.
- Height: 4 9/16 inches
- Ball Diameter: 2.125 inches
- Pan Base Diameter: 2.9 inches
- Ball tilt: 45 & 90 degrees
- Pan Base: 360 degree rotation with positive lock
- Load Capacity:50 pounds
- Five-year warranty
- Features new sleeker design with safety stop grooves and built-in spirit level
|Keywords||BH-1 Ball Head,BH1,BH-1,ball head,ballhead,BH 1,BALLHEADS,BALL HEADS|