KES manufactures this panning ball head for precision and rugged stability... guaranteed!
KES panning ball heads are manufactured for guaranteed precision, rugged durability, and a lifetime of trouble-free performance. Our ball heads feature silky smooth ball-and-socket action for complete control – just release and lock a single knob. Two smaller knobs control the 360-degree panning base and the amount of ball friction.
- Two sizes available: BH-1 (32 oz.) and BH-3 (20 oz.)
- Universal quick-release clamp fits all Arca-style plates and mounts
- Full-size, sure-grip knobs ensure smooth-and-easy control
- Built-in spirit level for improved alignment
- Aluminum, brass, and stainless steel construction for rugged dependability
- Ball tilt: 45° & 90°
- Pan Base: 360° rotation with positive lock
- Ball cup is produced from self-lubricating Delrin composite
- KES ball heads feature efficient design and rugged construction and come with KES exclusive Satisfaction Guarantee and Five-year Warranty.
KES Gimbal Head offers unique features not found on any other gimbal style head. This head is ideal for long telephoto lens photography all the way down to short macro lens photography.
Select below for all the gimbal head features.
A compact and light weight monopod heads featuring KES Arca-style Quick Release Clamps. Full-size, sure-grip knobs ensure smooth-and-easy control for quick detailed movement.