Sure Grip Replacement Lens Foot for Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S lenses
KES quick release replacement lens foot for Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S lenses
Q. What is Sure Grip Coating?
A. Sure Grip Coating is a textured coating that improves your handling capabilty. The coating is applied on our standard black anodize handles and baked at 400° to ensure an extremely durable finish.
The attaching point of the LP-72 follows the rear radius contours of the Z lenses perfectly. The newly redesigned contour handle provides for a more comfortable grip.
- Nikon Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Weight: 4.6 ounces
- Length: 6.000 inches
- Width: 1.500 inches
- Overall Height: 1.450 inches
- Dovetail design: Double
- Finish: Black and Clear Anodize and Black Sure Grip Coating
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Additional mounting holes: (1) 1/4-20 (1) 3/8-16
- QD System: Yes, Material: Stainless Steel (Industry Standard Quick Disconnect System)Click here to learn about the QD system
- Safety Stops: Yes
- Mounting Screws: Included
- Can lens hood be reversed for storage with replacement foot mounted: Yes
- Included: (1) 3mm T-Handle Hex Wrench, (4) New Stainless Steel Replacement Screws
|Keywords||LP-72SG LP72SG lp72sg nikon z800mm|