FR-3 Focusing Rail FR-3
FR-3 Focusing Rail FR-3 is available to buy in increments of 1
Focusing rail for use with Arca style release plates.
Super fine camera to subject focusing is achieved by the .042 per revolution stainless steel lead screw. The lead screw adjustment range is 4.250 in with a lead screw pitch of 5/16 in x 24.
Rough positioning is acheived by the stage release knob
- Turn knob clockwise, until it stops, to disenage the drive gear to allow for rough focus positioning
- Turn knob counter clockwise, until it stops, to re-engage the drive gear to allow for fine focusing
Mounted on the FR-3 is a KES 2.6 inch quick release plate that can rotate 360 degrees at 90 degrees intervals to allow you to mount a camera body or a collared lens. If geared linear motion, in both the X an Y axes is trying to be achieved, a second FR-3 can be stacked to achieve this,
This focusing rail is perfect for macro nature, panorama, and commercial photography.
- Now offers built in safety stops on the upper quick release carriage
- Arca style dovetail extends the full length of the FR-3 rail. The rail also offers industry standard 1/4-20 tripod sockets.
- The KES FR-3 rail has a standard knob style quick release that can easily be rotated to accommodate a camera body or collared lens
- Fine adjustments are made with the stainless steel lead screw by turning the knobs at either end of the rail
- Large adjustments are made by disengaging the drive gear knob.
- Overall Length: 8.624 in
- Width: 2.500 in
- Height: 2.250 in
- Weight: 23.5 oz
- Lead screw adjustment range 4.250
- Stage travel per revolution of lead screw is .042
- Lead screw thread pitch 5/16 in x 24
- Maximum Suported Weight: 50 lbs
- Finish: Black and Satin Silver anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum and 18.8 stainless
- QD System: Yes, Material: Stainless Steel (Industry Standard Quick Disconnect System)
- Safety Stops: Yes
- Included: Neoprene storage bag
|Keywords||Focusing Rail FR-2,FR2,FR-2,focus rail,FR 2,macro,FR-3,FR3|