BLEMISHED......Quick Release Bridge System for the Manfrotto MVH 500 Fluid Video Head....... SAVE $$$
This system will only work on the Manfrotto MVH500 Fluid Head.
The system for the MVH502 fluid is MVH502-BQR
All new version 2 offers three mounting points for the KES quick release to mount to. The front hole, indicated by the center markings, will place the quick release directly over the top of the center rotating axis of the MVH 500 Fluid Video Head
This is a replacement bridge for the Manfrotto MVH 500 Fluid Video Head. The KES bridge quick release system is an easy way to convert over your Manfrotto MVH 500 Fluid Video head to the arca style quick release system.
Also included with the system is an all aluminum pan knob that replaces the original plastic knob.
- Quick Release: Can be easily rotated to accommodate a camera body or collared lens. The quick release is also keyed in to prevent rotation.
- Fits: all Arca-style plates and mounts
- Knob: Captive and QTT
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Black and Silver Satin anodize
- Sensor center lines: Laser engraved
- Bridge Length: 4.500 inches
- Bridge Width: 3.235 inches
- Bridge Height with Quick Release: 1.1.30 inches
- Weight: Complete Unit 8 ounces (Original Parts Removed in conversion 8.7 ounces)
- Quick Release Length: 2.68 inches
- Built in hex wrench: Yes
- Includes: (1) Bridge Unit with Quick Release, (1) Torx L-wrench, (1) 5/32 hex wrench, (1) replacement pan knob
|Keywords||MANFROTTO MVH 500, MANFROTTO, MVH 500 FLUID HEAD, FLUID HEAD, VIDEO HEAD, mvh, mvh500, qr mvh,mvh,mvh500, mvh-500|