MPA-2 Monopod Head (Rotating)
KES Quick Release Rotating Monopod Head
Designed and built in the USA. All external components are crafted from tough 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum including the solid, captive-design knobs, and the internal metal parts are stainless steel to avoid corrosion. The bearings are made from self-lubricating Delrin composite, Stainless Steel, and the tripod socket accepts 3/8-inch thread.
Featuring KES all new patented quick turn technology quick release
The MPA-2R has robust locking knob design allowing you to easily operate even while wearing gloves. The design is so strong it holds and locks down 80 lbs of camera and lens gear.
- Quick release clamp rotates: 360 degrees with a positive locking position every 90 degrees
- Quick release size: 2.68 inches
- Knobs: Captive
- Bearings: Self lubricating Delrin Composite and Stainless Steel roller bearings
- Finish: Black, Silver Satin, and Blue anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 alumunim
- Weight: 15.9 ounces
- Height: 3.78 in
- Base diameter: 2 1/8 in
- Capacity: 75 lbs
|Keywords||Kirk MPA-2 Monopod Head,MPA2,MPA2,MPA-2,MONOPOD HEAD, MONOBALL HEADS,MPA-2R, MPA2R,MPH-2R,MPH2R,MPH2R,MPA,|