Lens plate for Nikon 120-300mm AFS f/2.8 FL ED SR VR
KLP lens plates are designed for use on multiple lens combinations.This anti-twist lip can be positoned with a 90° or 30° angle depending on your application.
The reason for the two different angles, is to enable you to have more of a contact point on the tripod collar. Some tripod collars that offer a close to a 90° angle or slight radius, the 90° angle on the lip works best. Other tripod collars that offer a large radius or a non 90° angle, the 30° angle on the lip works best.
All KLP plates have additional 1/4-20 accessory mounting holes and some also have 3/8-16 accessory mounting holes. Some of the KLP series plates offer multiple 1/4-20 mounting screws as well as multiple positions for the anti-twist lip.
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Length: 4.500
- Dovetail design: Double
- Finish: Black and Satin Silver anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Additional mounting hole: (3) 1/4-20
- QD System: Yes, Material: Stainless Steel (Industry Standard Quick Disconnect System) Click here to learn about the QD system
- Safety Stops: Yes
- Mounting Screw: (2) Captive 1/4-20 stainless
- Hex wrenches: Included
|Keywords||KLP450-2NL,KLP4502NL,LENS PLATE,LENSPLATE,MULTI USE LENS PLATE, UNIVERSAL LENS PLATE,klp-450,klp450,NIKON 120-300MM, 120-300|